With over 30 years of experience practicing dentistry in North Carolina, Doctor T. Harold Lancaster has the right qualifications to be your family dentist.
He’s served as:
- The past chairman of the NC Dental Society (NCDS)
- NCDS Trustee from 2008 to 2012.
- President of the Fifth District Dental Society
- Chairman of the North Carolina Dental Society Annual Session.
- Fellow in the International College of Dentists, American College of Dentists, and the Pierre Fauchard Academy.
- Representative for the North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia district on the American Dental Association’s Council on Annual Session.
With this impressive list of qualifications, Dr. Lancaster has proved that it’s more than just a dentist that patients trust – he’s a dentist that other dentists trust. With his skills and knowledge, there’s virtually no condition that he can’t diagnose or treat. In addition, Dr. Lancaster is an active participant in the civic life of North Carolina, sponsors numerous youth sports teams, and is a member of Richard Caswell Masonic Lodge #512 and New Bern Scottish Rite Bodies. Lastly, Dr. Lancaster has co-chaired Lenoir County Give Kids A Smile! and along with his wife Carla has participated in numerous N.C. Missions of Mercy clinics throughout the state and outreach clinics in Africa, Jamaica and St. Kitts. They have also been active volunteers for the Baptist Men’s Dental/Medical bus. Charitable giving, local participation, and a deep knowledge of dentistry are all good reasons to sign up for an appointment with Dr. T. Harold Lancaster.